Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Presenting Week 11

Presenting:
  • Have 10 slides with a video on your topic. 
  • Have an intro, middle and end. 
  • Have a video link in your Keynote, that pertains to your topic. Please include the link because I will embed the video, for others to watch on the blog.
  • Check out the sources I give to you below. Sorry they are different colors. Bah! I know how to change that, but due to time, it's not worth it. I at least have them opening up in a new window.
  • Turn in via email the day before class. You can turn in screen shots, or a low res quality of your keynote. I'd even be ok with an email saying SLIDE 1: {Insert Text}, SLIDE 2: {Insert TEXT} and so on. Anything to make it easy, and still function! I will be putting it on the blog, for others to see.



1) Alma Present About Design in the Future

Week 12 - Send March 24 - I will post March 25

3D Printing, Green Printing, Green Packaging

Sources:
2) Darby Present About Recycled Materials in Graphic Arts

Week 12 - Send March 24 - I will post March 25

Sources: From Your Reading, pages 17-26 - Please build off the reading


3) Katy Present About Questionable art. Focus on all arts. Concepts That Push the Envelope in Design, and Commercials that Push the Envelope. 

Week 12 - Send March 24 - I will post March 25

Sources:


4) Kyle Present About Self Promotion Websites

Week 13 - Send March 31 - I will post April 1

Sources Any Designer With a Great Self Promotion Site:


5) Josie Present About Copyright Cases in the Design/Art World and Copyright Infringement in the Design/Art World

Week 13 - Send March 31 - I will post April 1

Sources:


6) Jadyn How to Achieve Success By Admitting You Suck

Week 13 - Send March 31 - I will post April 1

 Sources:



7) Taylor Present About Competitions - What ones to enter/not enter - Crowdsourcing 

Week 14 - Send April 7 - I will post April 8

Sources:


8) Rose Present About Social Media - Get into making a FB page, and how to customize it

Week 14 - Send April 7 - I will post April 8

Sources:


9) Angela Present About Different Types of Portfolios

Week 16 - Send April 21 - I will post April 22

Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 19 Motion Design

I thought it was interesting that Galaxy hired a lady that looked very similar to Audrey Hepburn to act in their commercial.  Sadly she wasn...